To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Garcia – JGarcia@KahunaDesigns.com
Kahuna Design is a nationally recognized provider of engineering, design and drafting services with in support of a wide spectrum of private sector clients and government. We are currently seeking an ambitious and experienced Revit MEP & Architecture Designer to join our growing team.
- Drafting/modeling of MEP systems and architectural features off of point cloud data.
- Implement and keep up with company’s and client’s AutoCAD/Revit standards.
- Create Templates, Families, and Parameters to meet project needs.
- Coordinate with AutoCAD / Revit technicians from other disciplines.
- Assist all users with Revit and CAD software as needed.
- Perform QA/QC and back checking on own and others’ work.
- Provide support for other disciplines and assist as needed.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of 4 years of Revit MEP/ Architecture experience with a design engineering firm.
- Experience in Revit with advanced knowledge in creating Templates, Families, and Parameters.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experienced in understanding and incorporating mark-ups.
- Point Cloud modeling experience is preferred.
- This position will consist of some travel. Kahuna is a DOT regulated.
- Prior to employment a drug test and background check must be completed and passed. Random drug test are also mandatory.