To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Presents competency at producing complex layouts, plans, sections and elevations for oil and gas engineering projects. Has moderate to advanced knowledge of general drafting functions using AutoCAD® and CADWorx Plant®.
- Organize and prepare drawings for delivery while maintaining security and confidentiality in a timely manner.
- Display strong knowledge of the workflow from the beginning to end of all drawings as it pertains to the projects.
- Prepares involved/complex plans, sections, details and B.O.M. demonstrating design aptitude/ ability in conjunction with Senior Designer and/or Supervisor.
- Utilizes AutoCAD®, and CADworx® software to manage and create drawings adhering to company CAD and drafting standards.
- Drawings must have a professional appearance.
- Responsible for accurate back check of individual work against checked documents.
- Interface with clients and internal project team to provide required documentation.
- Display the ability to learn quickly and make minor discretionary decisions without supervision.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications, Education and Experiences
- Has 3-6 years of progressive design experience or equivalent.
- Community college and drafting/CAD courses a plus.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative, hard worker who can work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be detailed oriented; precise and organized in handling of drawings.
- Solid organizational skills required; must be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft office, AutoCAD®, CADworx P&ID® CADworx Plant