To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
POSITION SUMMARY: This is an entry level position responsible for providing drafting services that support engineering and design requirements. Drafting services include preparation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), Piping Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) and drawing revisions utilizing AutoCAD® and CADWorx P&ID®. Prepares simple scale drawings and/or schematic diagrams used in the engineering, design and construction of midstream oil and gas pipelines, infrastructure and facilities.
- Organize and prepare drawings for delivery while maintaining security and confidentiality in a timely manner.
- Maintain file organization per internal standards.
- Responsible for accurate back check of individual work against checked documents.
- Maintain established project schedules/deadlines of required drawings.
- Examine drawings for accuracy and change requests for completeness.
- Work with engineers to prepare original drawings using AutoCAD and other software.
- Interface with both external and internal clients to provide required documentation.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma or possession of a GED Certificate, including or supplemented by completion of courses in drafting.
- Knowledge of and experience using AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel).
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task as well as be detail oriented.
- 1-2 years of AutoCAD design experience.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
Interested Applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay range commensurate with experience.